Monday, February 16, 2009

Our American Idol!

Yes, it's our very own American Idol. Haden was voted "Most likely to be an American Idol" by the 7th grade class at Syracuse Jr. High. I guess he has earned this recognition due to his obsession not only with music but apparently singing his favorite music, as I've been told, all the time, usually a little off key, but with great enthusiasm. Haden proudly wore his lovely sign all day long and even let me take a picture of him when he got home (reluctantly). The American Idol season 8 just began and we always enjoy watching it together as a family. We are so proud of our very own American Idol, who is not afraid to share is passion for music... maybe I can talk him into taking some voice lessons now!

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! now you just have to talk him inot getting voice lessons. Just let haden know not to forget his favorite aunt when he is famous.

    ReplyDelete