

So much fun!!! We left our husbands and kids behind and went on a "girl's only" trip to San Francisco! It was a surprise birthday present for our friend Shannon, thanks to her husband Trent, who orchestrated the whole thing! We had to keep the trip secret from Shannon for over 2 months. She didn't know where she was going or who she was going with until we showed up at her door at 6:30 a.m. Friday morning! Kim, Shannon and I flew in first thing Friday morning. We spent the afternoon shopping, eating, and getting pedicures and manicures (every girl's dream). Amy, Jenny, and Jamie met up with us a little later that afternoon! We went see "Wicked" that night in downtown San Francisco... it was amazing!!! We finished the trip out the next day with lots of shopping, eating, talking, and laughing, staying up way too late, and having so much fun! The time just went by too fast, I have the best girl friends! Thanks for the fun weekend!
It looks like you had alot of fun. I am so glad you got to get away and have a girls weekend.
ReplyDelete