I love these pictures of Grandpa and Grandma Buswell's house. Their home brings back so many wonderful memories. I was able to help go through the house a few times, and although it was a very hard and emotional task, there were so many treasures and memories in that house, it was also a neat experience. Grandma held on to everything! She kept every single thing I had ever given her, whether it be a note, a gift, a birthday card, you name it we found it and I was only one of many grandchildren, children, cousins, neighbors, etc. All of these things obviously meant a great deal to her. We also found little notes on scrap pieces of paper that she would jot down a quote or a thought she liked and stash it in her drawer, priceless! I took a few pictures of the inside of her house...starting with the upper left hand corner, that was Grandpa and Grandma's bedroom, then their beautiful fireplace, then a picture of the swing set...where we played countless hours...our favorite thing to do was perform circus acts on it for Grandma who was always a very gracious audience, straight down is a picture of the shelf above her kitchen windows, and the bottom right corner is a picture of her utility room cupboards... Grandma had the best utility room fully equipped with plenty of cupboards for storage, counter top space, sewing machine, washer and dryer, sink, in-wall ironing board and toys for the children in the cupboard. It was a huge room with many uses and functions...awesome!! They have the most beautful home and property!

No comments:
Post a Comment